- Approved for frown lines, crow’s feet, forhead lines, smile lines, vertical lip lines, marionette lines, lip border and for certain scars
- Used for treatment of deeper lines and furrows
“What It Does“
- Refines your lip line and smoothes wrinkles
- Injected just below the skin’s surface to smooth wrinkles, fill in deep furrows and folds, and restore the lip border
- May be temporary swelling and redness in treated area, should subside within an hour
- No specific instructions
“How Long It Lasts“
- Immediate, lasts up to 6 months depending on the area treated
Cosmoplast is made of highly purified human-based collagen, whcih is injected into your skin to fill certain lines and facial furrows. Collagen is actually a part of the natural support structure of your skin. Wrinkles form when this natural collagen layer thins during the course of aging. Other factors that weaken the collagen fibers include exposure to the environment, disease, injury, heredity, and lifestyle.
Cosmoplast is injected into the collagen layer just below the surface of the skin, and are used to fill unwanted lines and wrinkles and restores the border of the lip. Treatment results are immediate and may last anywhere from 3 – 6 months, depending on the area treated and the amount of collagen used to achieve optimal correction. Without ongoing treatments, the injected collagen is gradually absorbed by the body and your face returns to its normal appearance of the skin surface.
For more information, please visit: www.inamed.com
Schedule A Consultation Now!
Communication is not secure. Contacting the practice does not establish a physician/ patient relationship.*